52 Weeks of Print: 10/52

52 Weeks of Print: 10/52

52 Weeks of Print: 10/52

52 Weeks of Print: 10/52

52 Weeks of Print: 10/52

52 Weeks of Print: 10/52

52 Weeks of Print: 10/52

52 Weeks of Print: 10/52

I now crave carving. When I look at things and shapes and designs and food, I think, "Can I carve that?" Doesn't take much to create a full on obsession.

This week I looked for something detailed and curvy. Something that would look nice stamped onto fabric. This little design seemed to fit the bill.

52 Weeks of Print: 10/52 (woo hoo!) Click here to see week's 1-9.


Comments

  1. It looks great! Your drawing and the stamp look identical, not easy with all those curves. Your stamp works so well as a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this when I "saw" you carving it on IG.
    Was so excited to see it when you printed with it.
    It is just beautiful, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really blowing my mind ... how did you manage to get such intricate details, and with such clean lines, wow. I'm loving to see your stamps everytime to share them with us !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Sonia, I'll be honest, it wasn't easy. I think the soft carve is for simpler designs so next time I get detailed I'll use a harder surface.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, absolutely beautiful Lori! You are a master at this! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts