shop update...

Shop Update

This little grouping feels like summer - light, linen, shiny gold, fun. The two flat pouches were previewed earlier,  so I wanted to show you the two little artist's pouches...

Oatmeal & Gold Small Artists Pouch

I've found metallic gold fabric/leather paint. I'm a giddy, obsessed girl at the moment.
This is the small artist's pouch in recycled linen and gold polka dots.

Chocolate Brown Leather & Gold Artist's Pouch

Chocolate brown and shiny gold. That's what I'm talkin' about.
The large artist's pouch in recycled leather and golden polka dots. 

All four items have been added to the shop this morning.
(NOTE: The linen and leather one has sold.)


Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts