new leather & linen zip pouches and an update...

New Linen & Leather Pouches

Happy Friday!
I've been playing around again with my carved stamps and recycled linen.
Two little zip pouches with tons of uses. 

New Linen & Leather Pouches

I love the red lining on this first one.

New Linen & Leather Pouches

New Linen & Leather Pouches

Block Printed Linen & Leather Zip Pouch

This one is a touch bigger with leather across the bottom. (SOLD) 

If you're interested in either one of these pouches just give me a shout.


Also...


This week I was inspired by this lovely lady to begin a much needed website update. Only one issue with the portfolio tab but I've got the host fellas working on that so it should be perfectly hunky-dory very soon. Have a look see and tell me what you think!

So, into the weekend we go. I've just found the perfect shade for stamping this week's project onto linen - still hoping for a nice summer scarf.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Comments

  1. I just LOVE your stuff! I was actually talking to my mother yesterday about you! Were your ears burning?? Keep on creating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your pouches are so lovely ! Beuaitful work, Lori ! Have a great weekend ! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, I just love the use of these stamps on the linen. Simply perfect.

    Fantastic new blog design too!!!

    I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming back to check something, and how is it possible that I missed that you had updated your site ?!! Wonderful, it looks wonderful !! I still need to work on mine ! Great job, Lori.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts