May desktop is here...

Folks, I went a little crazy with the May desktop and, ironically, I finished it early. Well the first one anyway. Turns out I (you) have three desktop choices for May. Here goes...

May 2014 Chalkboard Desktop

So, first I wanted to try the chalkboard effect.
It worked beautifully.

May 2014 Chalkboard Desktop

But then I thought, May shouldn't be black and white.
April showers bring May flowers. Right?

May 2014 Tan Floral Desktop

Then I painted May. Much nicer, more colorful. Appropriate for May.

May 2014 Modern Calligraphy Desktop

Right?
But then...

May 2014 Floral Desktop

I thought...May should be overrun with flowers. Right?
So I made a May desktop which is overrun with flowers.
And butterflies.

May 2014 Modern Calligraphy Floral

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
All three desktop calendars are yours for the choosing.

Tell me. Which May are you?

To download:

Enjoy! And please remember...

ALL ARTWORK IS COPYRIGHTED AND BELONGS TO LORI PLYLER.
ALL ARE AVAILABLE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
(NO RETAIL OR COMMERCIAL USES ARE ALLOWED. THANK YOU.


Comments

  1. How do I choose here???
    All of them are wonderful.
    Thank you, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fabulous! The chalkboard is still my favorite, but I love the colorful versions, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts