April's Desktop Wallpaper is here...

April Desktop Wallpaper is here!

And you have two choices...

April Desktop Calendar

Which do you prefer, upper or lower flowers? Either way, I've got both for you to download!

april-on-mac

Nice and springy for April inspiration, the new desktop is ready for downloading.
Click either image or
here to download upper floral and
here to download lower floral.
Enjoy!

PLEASE NOTE: UNLESS OTHEWISE NOTED, ALL ARTWORK IS COPYRIGHTED AND BELONGS TO LORI PLYLER. ALL ARE AVAILABLE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY (NO RETAIL OR COMMERCIAL USES ARE ALLOWED. THANK YOU.



Comments

  1. Thank you Lori, I always enjoy your calendar wallpapers for the desktops.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decisions, decisions!!
    I know...
    One for the first 15 days, and one for the last 15.
    Perfect. :-)

    Both are really wonderful, Lori, and thank you so much for sharing them here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts