52 Weeks of Print: 7/52

Inspiration Strikes in the Oddest of Places

...in the oddest places.

52 Weeks of Print: 7/52

Do you see the resemblance? I was showering and thinking of my next project for 52 Weeks of Print and there it was - a group of four accent tiles.

This block began as a simple sketch similar to the tiles above then morphed into something a little more detailed. By the way, carving into this block nearly killed my fingers.

52 Weeks of Print: 7/52

I purchased the lino block already mounted. Never. Again. Never.

52 Weeks of Print: 7/52

52 Weeks of Print: 7/52

52 Weeks of Print: 7/52

Now that all is said and done, I have to admit that I do love it. Can't wait to stamp some linen. I'm picturing a new scarf.

Speaking of inspiration, do you find it in the oddest of places?



Comments

  1. So beautiful! I love how the print turned out. I like to take long walks to catch some ideas from the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it too!
    This is really wonderful, Lori.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts