insta art. insta life...

insta life...

Sharing bits of daily art, bags and life via Instagram...

Insta Art:
1) Creating new sidebar headers.
2) Working on a new watercolor project. (more soon)
3) A trip to Dick Blick nets new lino blocks, a little watercolor block (see #2) and a spiffy eraser.
4) Playing with 53 Paper.

insta life...

Insta Life:
1) Making Sophie food (She eats 100% humanly now. A mix of cooked rice, white & sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans and chicken)
2) My favorite place in the world. Even on a rainy day.
3) Oreo. a.k.a. seat taker.
4) Block printing.

Have a beautiful Monday!


Comments

  1. I LOVE this post, Lori!
    I always loved your sidebar headers. Now I know why! :-)
    You truly are such a talented person, and it is always such a pleasure to visit you here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts