freedom is...

Freedom is Beautiful

Taxes. Taxes, I hate. Doing taxes, I deplore. So I procrastinate. Then it begins.
And drags out. And when they're done (yesterday) I celebrate and do declare... 
Freedom is beautiful. I'm a kid in a candy shop.


Digital Sketch


Digital Sketch

Two separate digital paintings created using 53 Paper.
Then Photoshop stepped in for expression's sake.

Freedom is, indeed, beautiful.

What's you're dreaded, procrastinated task? I know you have one.
We all do. Isn't it blissful freedom once you've tackled it?



Comments

  1. I hate doing my taxes, too. I always know that I am getting money back and I also know that it is never as difficult as I think it will be but I always put it off until the VERY.LAST.MINUTE. Like April 15th(ish). I also put off doing commissioned work as long as I can. I think that is because much of the creative process that I like is determined by the person requesting something and I don't like losing control. (Control issues much?!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is taxes--still sitting on the table ready to be done, scheech!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts