block printing on linen...

Block Prints on Recycled Linen

If you follow along on Instagram, you may have seen that my little carved blocks are being put to the test on something other than sketchbook paper. Using recycled linen, I stamped haphazardly on one and orderly on the other. I am now addicted and see summer totes, crossbody bags, block and stenciled prints in my nightly dreams - the ones I remember anyway.

Here's a peek at the results ending with a sneak peek at my next project for 52 Weeks of Print.

Block Prints on Recycled Linen

Block Prints on Recycled Linen

Block Prints on Recycled Linen



I'll soon be adding another entry to the Watercolor 101 Sometime Series - been a long time. Stay tuned!

Have a lovely weekend. Are you working on any new projects?


Comments

  1. I just love your prints! And an entry into Water Color 101 might just get me painting a little again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely ! I see we've both been excited & addcited to cacrving stamps & stamping with them ! :) Good job ! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Somehow rural and back to basics :)
    What type of fabric dye have you used?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts