52 Weeks of Print (and an invitation)

52 Weeks of Print: Leaf

52 Weeks of Print: 2/52

52 Weeks of Print: Weeks 1 & 2
see week one.

52 Weeks of Print: Leaf

Two weeks down and I'm kinda psyched about this new challenge. I'm keeping in mind that the print making tool can be simple or detailed - whatever fits my week. Right now I'm having a blast carving though. 

Join me! 
(our weeks don't have to match up)

1) Create a print - any source, style, material.
It can be as simple or complicated as you'd like. For ideas, look here.

2) Share via any of these sources...
• Pinterest Board - Join up and share. (Give me a shout to join)
• Instagram and Twitter, use #52WeeksofPrint.



Comments

  1. This is fun! Around this time last year I was getting into printing, now have loads of supplies, but like most of my hobbies just sort of fizzled. Maybe I'll pull them out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the simplicity of this one, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss Lori, looooove you stamps you made, how brilliant are you, I'm crazy for pods, your is fantastic, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week, ((( BIG HUGS )))..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lori !
    Thanks for stopping by :) Your stamps are simply delightful !
    I'm rubbish at challenges, it tends to break my inspiration (we're all different, aren't we ?) so sorry I won't join. But I'll keep an eye on yours for sure !
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally get it, Sonia. I'll keep watching you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts