spring inspired images (and a new bomber bag)...

Spring Inspired Product Photography

Hands down the most productive Monday I've seen in quite awhile. I made great progress on three new leather bags, finished up another and shot new photos - trying to inject a little brightness and spring fever into my shop. 

Product photography...my nemesis. Happy with the results, though. 

New Spring Product Photos

Spring Inspired Product Photography

And...

New Suede Bomber Bag

New Suede Bomber Bag

This new recycled suede bomber bag just hit the shop this afternoon.

The way things are going I may be able to break out the sketch pad later this week. I know. Famous last words. :)

Comments

  1. Productive indeed, Lori!
    These bags are really beautiful.
    I especially like the 4th one here.
    The color combination is wonderful.
    Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts