three new bags to preview...

Recycled Brown Leather Crossbody

Recycled Brown Leather Crossbody

Recycled Leather and Fabric Crossbody

Recycled Leather Crossbody

It feels good to get back into the zone of creating. This week (so far) I've created three new bags, two are all leather and the other is a combo of leather and fabric...all crossbody. Very easy to wear. The top bag is made of the most luscious recycled leather!

These bags will be headed to the shop this evening. I'll give a heads up on Facebook.

This afternoon, I'll be working on a custom logo and then, new camera straps. Busy?


Comments

  1. I can see me with the last bag. It is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like em! Especially the drape of the first one. Very original!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts