new wallpapers...

focusonscreen
I've saved this image for some time planning to use it as a wallpaper and decided that it pairs perfectly with my word for 2014 - focus. It's a nice little kick in the butt reminder each time I open the computer, ipad or cell. (I tend to stray.) Thought you may enjoy that little reminder as well.

focus-desktop-700

Click below to download your size:
desktop  |  iPad  |  iPhone

Enjoy!

And please remember...
ALL ARTWORK & GRAPHICS ARE COPYRIGHTED AND BELONG TO LORI PLYLER. ALL ARE AVAILABLE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY (NO RETAIL OR COMMERCIAL USES ARE ALLOWED. THANK YOU.


Comments

  1. This is wonderful, Lori!
    Great use of selective color, and so perfect for your word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Focus is exactly my mantra for 2014. What a coincidence - or better yet - a sign. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! That was my word a few years ago. I think I may have found the words that I need but I need to mull it over a bit more. Beautiful and gracious you! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! "Focus" is my word for the year, too ... I'm working in 2014 to get things done instead of being scattered all over the place. Thanks for always sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE your word and image :)

    I need a complete kick in the ..........to stop straying, lol :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm enjoying your beautiful screensaver … very restful but focused! Have a great weekend and I look forward to your report!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts