from the studio...

from the studio

After a week of radio silence, I'm beginning to peek out from under the covers. Last week we negotiated and bought a mountain cabin (yay!!) and hosted a house full for the holidays. Full house as in all beds were taken, sofas were utilized as well as the floor - full. We had a blast.

I crept back into the studio a bit yesterday, full time today. Thought I'd take some close-ups to share. (can't wait to play with that beautiful linen shown above)

from the studio

from the studio

from the studio

from the studio

from the studio

from the studio

from the studio

from the studio

Have a beautiful, creative day. (Psst...just in case you haven't seen, this lady has a fantastic, FREE online holiday class. Check it out!)


Comments

  1. Ah, congrats on your cabin - sounds wonderful! As does a full house - isn't it oh so cozy when all gather around even though it can be stressful and a lot of work...sounds lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the purchase of your cabin...how fun that will be!!!
    I love seeing bits of your studio and I especially like that it isn't staged..it feels like we see bits of your heart.
    Thanks for the link, I am now following her. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! And my studio is definitely not staged - notice the J.Jill receipt that made it into the top picture?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts