on being thankful...

As it is the month of thankfulness, I've decided to dedicate the next several Mondays to the topic.

Upon beginning this post, I realized that this blog just passed a milestone anniversary - five years! (Geez, I've never been this consistent about anything.) With that said, I am thankful for my sweet, patient readers. :)

Then, I went back to my first post and realized that I'm forever grateful that my daughter no longer has to deal with her illness. For all intents and purposes, she is completely healthy and living a normal life. Hallelujah!

And in the spirit of thankfulness, I'm thankful for...

things to be thankful for...
this extremely soft throw which keeps us snuggly warm at night...

things to be thankful for...
a poster size print and giant frame to showcase a favorite farmhouse for less than $35...

things to be thankful for...
anticipation (and preparation) for the upcoming holiday with special folks...

things to be thankful for...
my walking stick and this painting of our "little" healthy girl.

• What has you feeling especially thankful? 

Feel free to join me with this weekly gratitude post. Let me know if you do and I'll show a link!


Comments

  1. Lovely post. I think it is one of the hardest things to see your children suffer, so I'm glad that your daughter is well. And the painting of her when she was younger - so wonderful! Every day I am thankful that we are well, able to go to school and work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your little girl is now healthy!! So much to be thankful for indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts