new cards in the shop...

Lori Plyler Art Greeting Cards
Now that my printing abilities have been upgraded, printing and creating makes me a very happy woman indeed. That's why I'm just pleased as punch to now offer greeting cards of my watercolors and hand lettered work in the art shop.

The cards are blank inside to give you lots of options and can be purchased individually or as a set of four. Here's what I have so far...

I'm Frond of You

Hello

I Love You a Bushel and a Peck

Inspire
Aren't they cute?

Now it's time to get back to the leather! (November leaves little time to stop and breathe) I'll have two leather bomber jacket handbags heading to the shop this week. Can't wait to show you the finished product.


Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts