my favorite drawing pens...

sometime series

sometime series

Remember this DIY Watercolor Sketchbook? I pulled it out last night to play with letters, specifically words to go along my sidebar. Doesn't seem right to have a sometimes art blog without a generous smattering of art, right?

Anyway, this is the end result. I scanned it into Photoshop and played around with positioning to get the header you see to the right.

I thought that you may like to see what I love to use for lettering - materials-wise...

my favorite black pens
Left to right:
my favorite black pens

P.S. For the project above, I used the Faber Castell Script Pen (seventh from the left above)


Comments

  1. always enjoy your art-work Lori and it's good to take a peek into your bag of goodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, Your Print shop is lovely :)

    You use 2 of my all time fav. pens :)

    Micron Pens
    Tombow Dual Brush Pens

    I usually use them on my Christmas cards :)

    But the Tombow is my fav. doodling pen :)

    Have a lovely weekend, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts