weekend on the farm and a winner...

weekend on the farm

fall weekend

fall weekend

weekend on the farm

Just returned from a desperately needed weekend with friends. Our time was perfection - laughing, playing, nightly bonfires, s'mores and enjoying the company of folks who are like our own family. All I can say is if you have the chance to decompress for a few days with someone you love, don't hesitate. Just do it. You'll swear it was totally worth it.

Now for that giveaway...

Congrats to both Therese:

I have been admirer of your art work ever since you hurt your arm and started your drawing, because you needed an artistic out let and could not sew your purses, and publishing them on your blog. My current favorite of your drawings is "When I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew."

and Gynnab:

I absolutely love your Shakespeare love at first sight print!


Thanks so much to everyone who entered and shared the sweetest words of encouragement. I wish I could send prints to everyone and promise, there will be another giveaway again very soon.

Enjoy your evening, folks.


Comments

  1. time with old friends is always such a wonderful moment. Congratulations to the two winners in your giveway too Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I just spend a half day with an old high school friend! A great diversion from the routine and fully enjoyable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a wonderful time..it is always good to get away with those we love.

    Thanks for a great giveaway and congratulations to Therese and Gynnab, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A refresher with friends is always a good idea. It sound like y'all had a wonderful time. Thank you for the print I will hang it where I can remember the person it reminds me of and you. Congratulations to Gynnab too.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree with you more...just do it! It is always a challege to coordinate schedules so everyone can get together for an entire weekend, but it is well worth the effort. WE never go home disappointed, and every friend agrees that "we need to do this more often". The effort to pull it all together is forgotten the minute the fun begins.
    Cheers!
    Lori in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts