shop update: it is well with my soul...

it is well with my soul
Remember this watercolor from my sketchbook?
Such comforting words. Such sweet memories of my childhood church.

soul watercolor
I've wanted to have it scanned and made into a print for others to enjoy.

it is well with my soul

It Is Well Art Print

One of my favorites because of it's vibrant colors and simple message. I kept the ink away from this one so that the colors could sing. It's now available as an 8 x 10 print in the shop.

Psst...You may see in the comments that there is a poignant story surrounding this hymn and it's author, Horatio Spatford. To read his background, click here.


Comments

  1. Your art work is beautiful!I Thhis is my favorite song. We still sing it at church, though not enough to suit me. You should google the history of this song. You'll be amazed and maybe even shed a tear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lori, I immediately heard the music when I saw the words! Love the style of this piece!! And I agree with Alice...once I heard the story, I've never forgotten it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts