leather bags and art prints for sale...

studio stoop sale: leather bags
Tan & Black Eco Leather Tote - SOLD

studio stoop sale: leather bags
Black Eco Pebble Leather Tote - $48

So many things going on this week that I scarcely know where to go from one moment to the next. In addition to adding new leather bags and accessories to my regular shop...

• First, I'm fall cleaning and it's handbag purge time, a.k.a. studio stoop sale time. To begin, I have last year's leather bags which are still in fantastic shape for great, gently used prices. The price includes shipping to the lower 48. If you're somewhere else, we'll have to check on shipping costs.  Contact me directly if you're interested. They will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.

• And finally! Finally! I've re-opened my print shop. The art prints shown below should all be active by tomorrow. The other good news is that they're no longer outsourced. Yippee! That means I'll be printing them from my own studio with a fantastic Epson printer onto luscious Epson Velvet Watercolor paper using Ultrachrome pigment inks. That means these babies will be around for a long, long time.  (the floral should be in by tomorrow morning.)

• I'm also in the process of opening an Etsy print shop for those of you who are Etsy devotees. That part is going a little slower but should be up and fully stocked soon. Hopefully. :)
jane austin art print
Click here for more "Comfort" art print information.


be silly art print
Click here for more "be silly..." print information.


floral-w-turquoise-vase-art print
Click here for more Floral with Turquoise Vase Information.


not all who wander art print
Click here for more "All those who wander..." art print information.


Comments

  1. Love your new prints, especially the last one! I never got a chance to do some much needed studio cleaning as my son arrived a month early! So much for nesting, I never made it to that phase. ;)

    I look forward to seeing your new handbags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received the handbag that I purchased from you-oh my goodness is it gorgeous! I love, love, love it! The craftsmanship and design is stunning. I also love the inside details as well; the pockets and fabric are really wonderful. The attention to detail and design inside and out is a beautiful work of art!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts