a new shop section: leather camera straps...

Recycled Leather Camera Strap

Recycled Leather Camera Strap

Recycled Leather Camera Strap

Recycled Leather Camera Strap

I'm so excited to finally get this project off the ground. Unique and supremely soft, distressed leather camera straps are now in production - just in time for the holidays! Couldn't wait until I had several so I thought I'd show you the first, in the shop now. There will certainly be more to follow for both men and women.

And on that note...

• My son wasn't the most eager model of this overtly feminine strap. :)
• The camera shown is my very own Pentax K1000, circa ages ago from high school journalism. I loved that camera and was only able to photograph my "model" as he marveled over it's manual, old as dirt nature.

Thanks for visiting and have a great evening!


Comments

  1. This is fabulous Lori! I think this will be a great addition to your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Lori, your weekend looks and sounds fabulous.. I love the new strap, it's beautiful.love your face book page, I liked it. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day.. Big Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts