projects: completed and otherwise

my dream bag
I finished it and could not be more happy. Rarely does a sketch make it to fruition without a few changes here and there and this one had none. It turned out exactly as I had envisioned and will be my dream bag. I could consider selling this style but because of the labor, it would be my highest priced item. So...I may have to work on the sketch a little more to make it doable.

studio
Except for the color, my logo is all Photoshop created and considering how much I love hand lettering I've wanted to recreate it simply but in my own hand. So I worked on that this week.

sometime series
more playing around.

i love you
I used to sing this song to my little ones over and over. So much so that my daughter asked that I work on a print for her to hang in her new home away from home. I was touched and honored. So much so that I got right to work.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.


Comments

  1. Your hand lettering is absolutely gorgeous. The bag looks great too, it's brilliant when something turns out just how you imagined =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet story about your daughter! She is lucky to have a mom to make her such a cool print, your lettering is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts