painting, instagramming and battling

my sketchbook
Hi there and happy fall! This weekend we savored the gorgeousness of the new season while battling nasty colds. We hunkered down both inside and out - hey, gotta enjoy this weather while we can, right? Also received some fabulous cold battling advice on Instagram.

And speaking of Instagram, my weekend in pics involved a lot of warm tea, sketches, little bird paintings and identifying my animals...just in case the cold medicine got to us.

instagram weekend

Have a terrific Monday.


Comments

  1. Lovely images, I hope you're feeling better now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fall to you too, exciting time of year, your photos, tea, a beautiful made bird, the loving animals, what could be better, love the little bag... Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts