free september desktop calendar

September Wallpaper from Studio Waterstone
Hi all! Oh my goodness, let me begin by saying that moving a kid out is exhausting - even more so than moving myself. My rationalization is that emotions count for 50% of the exhaustion. At any rate, she's moved out and it only cost us $945,678.25. I'm pretty sure. If my calculations are correct.

New Wallpaper! Better late than never, right? And it was almost worth the wait because I am loving September's Desktop/iPad/iPhone Wallpapers! They're fresh and cheerful - as we should all feel heading into my favorite season of the year. BTW, I also have backgrounds sans "September" because I would use them any time of the year and I hope that you do as well.

Ever the broken record, I must add the obligatory phrase...this is 100% copyright protected by little old me and is for personal use only. Simply click the link below to download, then save as your wallpaper.


Enjoy!


Follow on Bloglovin with Bloglovin or follow with Feedly

Comments

  1. Lori,

    Thank you for the beautiful calendar! I popped it up on my desktop and now am having a hard time concentrating with work! It's that beautiful!

    Happy Tuesday! Oh, and I'm totally telling everyone you made it just for me for my 30th birthday on the 11th! hehe

    Gynna

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful calendar thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love my new background :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was due for a change on my desktop. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts