changing of the guard, summer to fall & the ideal travel bag...

my favorite studio waterstone bags - day to day
Except for special occasions, this has been my daily bag wardrobe these 5 1/2 months - spring through summer. The roomy tote which goes with practically everything. Inside, my little artist's pouch. For busy in and out days, the little crossbody. It was a lighter leather until I brazenly decided to coat with a layer of beeswax I use on my leather clogs. Worked beautifully, btw.

And now. September.
Time to change the guard...er...bag. I'm imagining the ideal travel bag...

my sketchbook - a new bag design
Jeff and I are going on a fun trip soon and I'm dreaming of what, in my eyes, is the perfect fall travel/everyday bag. Black leather with camel colored leather straps. Outside zippers and a boxy roomy inside. The bottom will be structured and the top will slouch only under the light straps. Structure everywhere else. Ahhhh...

Bags. They make my heart go pitter patter.


*To see this finished bag, click here.



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sew and have even sewn several totes and a purse, and lord only knows how many makeup bags.. but I wish I had your true talent. I love seeing your finished bags/totes and the sketches of them too. Cant wait to see what you come up with for your ideal travel tote bag.. I know it will be fabulous!

    PS - that unknown comment above was me,, I forgot to sign in with my regular blogger account.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts