my sketchbook: watercoloring

currently watercoloring...

currently watercoloring...

currently watercoloring...
Hello there. The week is quickly melting away. Don't you think? Seems as if we blink and it's gone.

This is what I'm currently obsessing over. Felt special to me from it's inception and it's path seems to be headed in that direction as I love it so very much already. The colors. The shapes. Details still in my mind. Anxiously awaiting their turn to become reality on what was once a white sheet of cold pressed watercolor paper.

I couldn't wait until it was complete to show you. Next week. And I highly suspect the finished product will be available as an art print in the shop - once it's re-opened - soon. :)

Enjoy your day. Are you currently obsessing over something new? If not, find a speck of creativity and hold tight. Remember, the weeks melt away with the blink of an eye so we need to make them count.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to see if I can translate what's in my mind to the paper. :)

      Delete
  2. So beautiful and delicate - you make me want to paint again. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweet painting is very much admired by me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful this is, Lori.
    One could not help but smile when seeing it.
    I love the cheerful colors you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa. That's exactly the feeling I'm hoping to invoke with this painting.

      Delete
  5. You are so inspiring...right now I am in a transition from my cabin in the woods to a small city home in Columbus. Your watercolors are fresh and have a clarity that offers a sense of calm . Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fish! I am currently trying to comfortably draw/paint a trout. Ultimately to translate that into a series of polymer clay pendants. Nothing like having goals, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts