leather handbag sneak peek

recycled leather handbag

bomber bag Collage
Goodness, it was a busy week here. We'll be moving Jessie into her first apartment closer to campus this weekend and I had honestly forgotten the amount of things needed - tiny, little, seemingly insignificant things. Every girl needs a salad spinner, right?

The apartment thing put my schedule slightly behind, but I couldn't end the week without giving you a sneak peek of two bags hitting the shop early next week. The top bag is one of two bomber jacket bags in the works. I think that the original front pockets on each bag are one of my favorite accents.

crossbody Collage
Cross body bag - oh how I adore you. I use one the same size almost daily for scooting around town. This one is also made from recycled leather with a jacket pocket on both the front and back.

Shooting bags against a simple background has made all the difference in the world and I'm almost as excited about showing you the photo shots as I am the bags!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'll be packing, unpacking and probably whining over a glass of wine. Probably. Okay definitely.


Comments

  1. Really sharp! Luv them!

    And don't I know the joys of sending kids back to college....and no, my son did not need a salad spinner! LOL. I recommended bagged lettuce for him - even though I don't buy it for myself. But I'm weighing whether or not he will actually prepare meals for himself and get a few fruits and veggies in him vs. convenience....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm...a fella...at college? I'm thinking you'll be lucky if he gets the bagged salad. :) I lectured her on the evils of takeout today. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I know this routine!
    We'll be doing the move tomorrow.
    How can one young man have so much that he absolutely "needs????"
    It'll be an adventure as always, and I'm sure I'll be wining too!
    Have a great weekend, Lori!

    P.S. Love these bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these bags and can't wait to see more photos of them! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lori
    Did you get your daughter moved in? I love these bags,, especially the top one, it looks soooo soft.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts