a gift for you...

It's a New Font!

New Free Font!

Hi there! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We were busy little beavers around the house which was good because the south seems to be one large rain puddle this summer. Not complaining though - give me rain over sweltering drought any day of the week.

During my down time, I played around with iFontmaker and came up with my favorite font to date - called Swirlie Girl. I know. There's nothing swirlie about it but, in my defense, you have to name the font before you create it and Swirlie Girl was what popped into my head. So Swirlie Girl it is - contradictory or not.

As always, this is a gift for your personal use only and is copyrighted by little old me.
You can download Swirlie Girl here.

Enjoy your day!


Comments

  1. Awesome font! Thank you for sharing. I am surprised that they make you name the font before designing it as the name of anything created is inspired by the materials, design process and end result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen, in all honesty, I think there should be a way to change the title but I've been too lazy to figure it out. Maybe some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so smart...I had no idea that one could even make something like ones own font!!

    I do thank you and will try to be a brave girl and give it a whirl. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous font! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful font Lori!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. now if i could figure out how to save it to my computer.......it has to be monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose, you just click on the link in this post and on the left side you'll see a download button. Click that button and it automatically downloads to your computer! I have a macbook, so I just add the font to Font Book and then I can use it in Photoshop, Word, etc. Hope this helps someone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awsome font. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is awesome, Lori! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great - has all the looks of a whiteboard!!!
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  11. It' really beautiful, Lori, and thank you so much for sharing it here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts