zip pouches and bags

leather zip pouches

leather zip pouches

Crossbody Collage
Sneak peeks at a few new items. I've just finished several small zip pouches - one being the luscious tan leather shown in the middle and others in colorful fuchsia and turquoise suede.

The last collage is of a new crossbody in the sweet gray and white modern "floral" with a sneaky little red suede bud on the front.

I've also got a couple more leather crossbodies in the works similar to this in size. (the link points to my beloved personal daily bag. I float between it and my large summery tote like this)

These items probably won't make it to the shop before this Friday (Thursday evening at the earliest) due to model availability - what cha gonna do?

I hope you have a wonderful day.


Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. very pretty,, the teal/turquoise at the top is my favorite. Love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenly turquoise pouch! Eve would have given her apple for it, I am sure! :-)
    Happy weekend Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts