weekend in pics (and a little monday inspiration)

IMG_1553
the house is becoming settled and right.
had time to fiddle with my blog design. hmm...what do you think?

weekend in pics (mostly)
received this magazine - my favorite because it's more a book than a magazine.
a true feast for the eyes and inspiration for the mind.

weekend in pics (mostly)
this issue's theme is collage.

weekend in pics (mostly)
a sneak peek at what I'm working on - because studio time was part of my weekend.

weekend in pics (mostly)
another sneak peek. the shop will re-open soon. :-)

weekend in pics (mostly)
my small harvest - because the tomatoes are beginning to ripen. yay!

weekend in pics (mostly)
oreo contemplating a sudden bolt - because the front door was being varnished. again.
she bolted.

I hope your weekend was lovely.



Comments

  1. OMG that magazine made me drool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry, I highly recommend this mag. Worth the $$

      Delete
  2. Great pictures, the magazine looks worth having, I might subscribe, too. Your blog's new look is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sofia. Yes, it's not cheap but has no advertising and is extremely high quality. A keeper for sure. And thanks for the blog support! I've been iffy and worried. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the zip ouches you've been working on, beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Yael! I picked up that set of chairs at a thrift shop - here's the story...http://blog.studiowaterstone.com/2012/08/room-re-deux-and-great-thrifting-score.html

      Delete
  5. You blog design looks wonderful, Lori, and I love the little pouch you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to see you are settling in and making your beautiful pouches. yes, loving the new blog design as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photo weekends! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man I new I'd like this bag but I loooove it. I really like your new design, great to see your lovely smiling face in your photo, great photos, yummy veggies fresh off the vine, ah heaven, that darn oreo, cheeky girl she is, floor and door look fabulous, thanks for sharing your weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts