can't live without...

can't do without - artist's pouches
...because they magically hold everything.

cold summer salads
...because they're full of fresh summer veggies...and so easy to make!

iPad mini & stylus
...because it fits perfectly into my hands. (and geek is my middle name)

and...
can't live without - grouping


(1) gelaskins because it makes my iPad pretty...and scratch resistant
(2) a lightweight summer maxi & tee because it's one of the only times I eagerly wear a dress.
(3) chilled chardonnay because...well...it's chilled chardonnay.
(4) these glasses - because I'm blind and they're cute and they fit my smaller than normal head.

Just a few of my "can't live withouts"

Your turn...
What's your biggest "can't live without" these days?


Comments

  1. Air conditioning, Turkey Hill Stuffed Praline Pecan ice cream and nasal spray. I need for summer to be over...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to the air conditioning! May have to check out that ice cream and I'm sorry about the allergies.

      Delete
  2. Oh L. I am with you on the chilled Chardonnay, lol :)

    Other things I couldn't live without would be my camera and my art table :)

    Have a lovely day, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee magical artist's pouches, beautiful one's I might add, I do admire those who can sew, I do but only when I have too:O), yummy salad cute ipod, lovely pouch, love the outfit, cute glasses for the pretty head and it just perfect the size to fit YOU and I see your gorgeous bag sold,not surprised, glad to hear your shop is open you do great, thanks for sharing sweety and have a grrrrreat weekend going with the flow (((((BIG HUGS)))))), Namaste !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts