8 new summer desktop backgrounds to download

Digital Floral

After all the cleaning and moving people and things around and what not, I sat down last night and played with one of my favorite apps, 53Paper. 53Paper forces me to loosen up and forget about painting inside the lines - something that doesn't come natural for me.

summer sketch - 53Paper

And even though it's a little late, the first little sketch has now morphed into fanciful wallpapers! I offer you several choices of new computer, laptop, iPad and iPhone wallpaper backgrounds for July. They are also available sans "July" so you can use these any time of the year! (Scroll down to see them all!)

Please remember, these are copyright protected and for your personal use only. Enjoy!

1280x800 July Beach Background
Beachy Floral:
with "July"  1280 x 800

Pink Floral July Background
Pink Background:
Sans "July" 1280 x 1024 and 1280 x 800

725green
Green Background:
Sans "July" 1280 x 1024 and 1280 x 800

b&wjuly1280x800-725
Black & White Beachy Floral:

ipad725
Ipad:

iPhone:

Hello Lovely Floral iPad Background

July iPad Background - Muted


Comments

  1. These are fabulous! I love the beachy one in black and white with the color of the flowers! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet beach dreams...this is perfect for me...we have had 19 days of rain here and more thunderstorms arriving tonight. I asked my husband for an ark....we may need one soon. Beautiful works here. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, Lori!
    I love playing with 53Paper.
    I find it very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Lori, your such a Doll for sharing, Have a wonderful weekend..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts