June Background Downloads Galore

Oh my - it's June already! I went a little crazy with this month's background choices adding several varieties for the desktop including "imagine...", "free & easy", and "summer love". Then, of course, I have your iPhone and iPad backgrounds as well. So, have a blast choosing your favorite!

Please remember that these are copyright protected and for personal use only. Thank you and enjoy!

June Desktop Background 725

Summer Love Desktop Background 725

Imagine Desktop Background 725

June iPhone Backgrounds

June-iPad-Backgrounds


Comments

  1. Yeah, I am so pleased you have another offering. I will be downloading the Summer Love on my computer at the City House later this week...it is still sporting your April desktop!

    Thanks for the blackberry recipe, it is all cooled off and I have been 'sampling' it. You were right, it is mighty good and will be a keeper. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori you are so generous, I will be honoured to have your work on my desktop thank you so much for sharing I hope your having a lovely week..

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful Lori, thank you so much :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts