sophisms: road trip observances

sophisms


Comments

  1. Playing catch-up on my blog reading. Am so happy to hear that your husband is returning!! Has it been two years? Sophie is a doll and I would love to spend 7 hours in a car with her! Your work is always so lovely. Been thinking about your father-in-law and keeping your family in my prayers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip and have fun..pack the gas mask! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sophie! So adorable - surely her breath is as perfectly precious as her big brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to snuggle that great big ball o' fur! What a beauty she is! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha love this!!!! thanks for the much needed laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her eyes say she heard what you said....:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts