my sketchbook: love is a verb

love is a verb - studio waterstone

Hi there! This is the end result of my color exploration earlier this week. Love is a verb - so true, don't you think?

Love is a Verb

love is a verb - studio waterstone

Love is a Verb

This was a fun project because I began with a watercolor background then branched out with acrylics for the flowers and words. I likey. Hope you likey, too.

PS: Don't forget to break out your cameras and join Laura this Saturday evening (the 18th) for I Heart Macro!

Have a great day!

Comments

  1. This is eye candy! :) Love the saying and your use of color :) ♥ Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a verb! I believe that too Lori!
    Your painting is so very pretty! I wish you a wonderful weekend with a lot of love verb! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - likey - loophole even :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS Lori, the details in the letters and flowers are AMAZING, I looooove it, thanks for sharing, the pleasure was all mine...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts