new shop items...here

IMG_0681-2c
(SOLD)

PicMonkey Collage 1

PicMonkey Collage 2e

clutch Collage e

I had intended to list these items this week but to be honest, so many things are going on in our lives that I just don't have the energy - but given the fact that I'm headed northward away from my studio at the end of the week, I wanted to go ahead and make them available.

So I decided to sell them here and when I return or am in the appropriate frame of mind, I'll add what's left to the shop as well. If you're interested in any of the items and/or have questions simply send me a note at: loriplyler@mac.com. Shipping for each item is $3 via US with additional items .75 each. Contact me for international shipping rates.

The top leather crossbody is sized the same as this prototype that I made for myself. It's ideal for running around all day with the necessities in tow. It's made of recycled brown leather, has a recycled burnt orange cotton lining with one pocket inside and has an optional hook on the front for keys. The strap is made of soft cotton for comfort. 6 5/8"W x 8"H Price: $59.00 (This has SOLD)

The other clutches and pouches are made of recycled leather or suede.

Details:
1) 5 5/8"H x 8"W...$26
2) 5 5/8"H x 4 3/8"W...$25
3) 4 1/4"H x 9 1/2"W...$27
4) 5 3/4"H x 9 1/2"W...$24
5) SOLD
6) 4 1/4"H x 9 1/2"W...$24
7) 5 5/8"H x 4 3/8"W...$25
8) 5 1/2"H x 7"W...$26
9) 5 1/2"H x 7"W...$27

That's it! Have a great day.

Comments

  1. Your bags are beautiful...I added a couple to my wish list...now to send a subtle hint to my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous new bags!!! .. you know what they say about too many irons in the pot .. or something like that .. hope things settle down a bit & your energies return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful new things!!!
    My fav is number 7 - and the mini bag of course!
    Nu, but the colored pouches are so pretty too - oh well, they are all my favs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bags and soooo well made, gorgeous colors, love your bracelet:):)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts