warmth and inspiration

oatmeal_c
This spring weather just isn't right. So. First order of business is warmth - from the inside out. What do you pull out of the cupboard on a cold morning? For me, it's oatmeal. Reminds me of my dad who always sang "mares eat oats and does eat oats" while mom told us it would stick to our innards and keep us warm on our way to school (nine miles, uphill, in the snow - not really).

For inspiration...

IMG_0246c
New. Second from the top (why yes, art books are my addiction...well...one of my addictions)

IMG_0248c

IMG_0252
I received this beautifully inspiring book today and plan on cuddling with it this evening along with a sketchbook, my trusty pen and pencil, and a warm cup of tea (or maybe wine. okay, probably wine).


Comments

  1. From your breakfast to your evening plans, sounds like a great day. Mine started with oatmeal, strawberries and soymilk, will have to try it your way, looks good...and check out those books at B&N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! And the typography amazing...I wish I was better at it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sweet Lori, oatmeal one of the best food for you, some of the seniors where I worked lived on there oatmeal, really :):).. I'm so late getting here, I've been busy swimming every morning now and 3 birthdays in March, sheesh :) The bags you've been making are lovely, and you made your own stamp brilliant, then a screen print, your the BOMB girly..Thanks for sharing all this creativity, wishing you a weekend full of fun and love..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts