hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink

IMG_0201c

but first...

IMG_0187-2c

IMG_0193-2c

IMG_0183-2c

new (small) leather artist's pouches and bags are in the shop.

IMG_0205c

Something clicked in me and I've decided to pull on my big girl pants. First, I cancelled the I Heart Macro series which was such a hugely tough decision. But as much as I hated to confess, it was time. And then...

I stopped being afraid of my screen printing supplies and did something. (that's the hint, hint part)
Taking a leap feels so refreshing - something I would highly recommend.

Have you taken a leap of faith lately? Pondering it?


Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. No leaps of faith here, but admiring yours. Cannot wait to see what comes out of your screen printing endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure like the peek that you have given us of your leap of faith, can't wait to see the great things to follow. - I am working toward my 'hop' of faith (leap to follow), it helps to have you share yours.

    Have a good night. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your work is beautiful Lori. I'm guessing screen printing has come a long way since I tried it in high school. I gather you no longer have to cut stencils by hand with a craft knife. Can you point me in the right direction with a link or details?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A leap of faith? For three years at least I did not die fabric - I so much want to do it again - so why don't I leap?
    Thank you for the push Lori! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! So happy for you. I know this will make your work even more uniquely you! I am now carving some of my own texture plates for my clay. I showed some new mushroom pendants I made in my (way too long) post from Saturday. Great possibilities! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Changes and faith filled leaps - so thrilling!
    Can't wait to see what you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your silk screened flowers are beautiful! Congratulations on taking your leap of faith! 8*)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts