free april desktop wallpaper

725 hello april


Happy Easter everyone! I have an early gift for you - April's desktop wallpaper. We're sans the calendar this month. Instead I've added a cheerful "hello april" along with vividly colored flowers to welcome spring properly.

NOTE: I've got it with "hello april" and without (for any old month!)
All images are copyright protected and are intended for personal use only.

Just click on the size you'd like to download and enjoy!

1280 x 800 (floral only)
1280 x 800 (with "hello april")
1280 x 1024 (floral only)
1280 x 1024 (with "hello april")
1285 x 854 (floral only)
1285 x 854  (with "hello april")

ipad (floral only)
ipad (with "hello april")
iphone (floral only)
iphone (with "hello april")

P.S. Let me know if you have trouble with the links or downloads.

Comments

  1. This is just perfect for spring, Lori.
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumping into April a few days early. It's on my desk top. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Lori. That is gorgeous and it looks great on my desktop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I love it..It's on my desk top too. Happy Easter, my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. May April be as pretty and cheerful as your painting Lori!
    Happy Easter weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Lori! I'm amazed at how your need for creative expression finds an outlet no matter what! You keep enriching our senses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori its gorgeous the colors are beautiful and your a doll for sharing it, happy Easter to you and yours..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts