eco friendly screen printed tall artist's pouches

ap Collagec
If that's not a mouth full of a title, I don't know what is. I have been a busy bee in the sewing department lately. The "finish up your taxes lazy woman" department? Meh - not so much. (sigh)

Anyway. Tall Artist's Pouches made from recycled suede and my very own screen printed recycled linen. Love them. The print is from an original sketch of, I'm pretty sure, Crepe Myrtle seed pods - can you find it in my sketchbook?

IMG_9622c

That sketch morphed into a stamp...

IMG_0082c

which later became a screen pattern...

IMG_8842c

So, that's the story and I'm sticking to it. For more information on the artist's pouches, head over to the shop.

Comments

  1. Awesome! All the way to the very pretty pouch!
    Enjoy your day Lori!

    And could you please remind me to take that leap? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative. This is just beautiful! I'll have to do some Christmas shopping at your shop. I have a family member that has a handbag fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you are screen printing Lori... It has been years since I've played with this, but anything textile has been a passion of mine since I graduated college as a textile designer a zillion years ago. LOVE what you are doing here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts