cool weather makes for an ideal studio day

studio waterstone blog
Can I get an amen? I needed this little throw today. In Atlanta we (ignorantly?) welcomed an early spring last week with temperatures hitting the mid 70's. I know. Mother nature hit me with a reality stick today. But...

studio waterstone - from the studio
Cooler temps made for ideal studio time. I know. Don't faint. And can I get another amen? And...

uppercase Collage
I just love sharing. One of my favorite quarterly magazines, Uppercase, is offering a discounted subscription. Uppercase is a luscious publication for "the creative and curious". Their subscriptions are normally $80 annually (again, don't faint - it's well worth it. Uppercase is offering a 15% discount through the end of March bringing the rate to $68. I jumped on it and cannot WAIT to get issue #16 in the mail. Squee!!!!

If you are, in any way, an artsy fartsy type (and I know you are), hop over and check out Uppercase.

So, that's my good news for the day. How about you?


Comments

  1. I am drooling over that magazine! something to save up for! and I hear you on the chill. We are in PA. What happened to spring?? I want your pretty, cozy blanket. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts