yesterday we were artists

Yesterday was the sort of cold, windy day which begs for a hot cup of tea and a warm throw to cover chilly toes. Sophie and I settled in and made a large pot of Russian Tea (I made. she drooled). It was a day to be an artist and catch up on DVR recordings like the Oscars red carpet and Fashion Police and work on March's calendar. Did we feel guilty? 

IMG_9655c

IMG_9645c

IMG_1219c

IMG_9644c

IMG_9650c
Well. I can only speak for myself when I lazily say not one bit. As for Sophie?
I felt just a little guilt emanating from her fur - just a little.

(The March calendar is shown in it's initial stages, pre-ink and detailing. It will be available this week!)

Have a beautiful day.


Comments

  1. Your flower vine is so sweet and delicate. Can't wait for the March reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some times it's REALLY nice to INDULGE. Looks like a wonderful unwind...... Haven't ever tried Russian tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect day to me, Lori!
    I look forward to seeing your calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your water color painting is breathtaking so beautiful thanks so much for sharing,also a gorgeous calendar thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts