new bags and sketches

IMG_9410 - Version 2

PicMonkey Collagec

365 Collagee
Hello friends. How was your weekend? Sophie and I made it to Cincinnati yesterday, driving directly from sunny, mid 50's temps straight into snow and mid teens. What. Was. I. Thinking? Then again, I'm kinda excited because even though I'm working, it's always like a vacation for me - especially with snow on the ground.

Bags:
This is the bomber bag I was able to finish last week. It was another one of those, "maybe I'll just keep this one" bags. And as is usually the case, it'll be listed in the shop today around noon along with the sweet little embroidered artist's pouch. I'm thinking of doing more embroidery on these. The simple crosses make me smile. It's being added to the shop today as well.

#365 Drawings:
I'm so loving this series hosted by Sarah Jane Studios. It challenges me to draw, sketch, doodle every single day. It's difficult to post here each day but I am posting on Instagram, Twitter,  and Tumblr. Please feel free to join in and catch up on either of these networks.

Hope you have a beautiful Monday.



Comments

  1. I have that exact bag from you in the most luscious shade of teal and I love it! If I didn't already own it I would buy this one. SO soft and gorgeous and omg roomy! I love seeing your drawing. More! More! Thank you for sharing. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is amazing as well as your drawings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am in awe! I can't believe you made that bag from a bomber jacket...it absolutely fantastic! Your drawings are also beautiful - following you on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts