a beautiful story to inspire your monday (and16:365)

16-365c
vibrant turquoise in a sea of colorless winter
and to inspire...

•••••

Growing tired of music while walking on my treadmill, I recently downloaded the iTunes University app. Oh my - I was like a kid in a candy store! The free lectures and courses are truly mind boggling. 

My favorite to date is called "Masters of Photography by National Geographic Live" As you enjoy an amazing slide show you're treated to incredible stories from the photographers. I watch all of these on my phone! (you can enjoy them on your computer, phone, ipad, reader, etc.)

Thought you'd enjoy this one beautiful story. (this is the uTube version. The actual lecture which is more in depth is #3 in the list of lectures. Be sure to check it out. Until then, enjoy this short.)


Have a lovely, inspired Monday.


Comments

  1. well first of all I come to see your post and I loved your drawing especially (as always), but I TOTALLY loved also, the video you included. How amazing for that photographer. I don't have "I" anything but will see if I can access those channels on you-tube independently. Would love to see the photographers accounts... thanks for sharing Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the simplicity of this drawing, Lori, and the wonderful springy green. As always, so nicely done.

    Hope you've had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing that someone else isn't necessarily entertained by music all the time while exercising. That is not common - at least in my community. But I get bored to TEARS by music and would rather see and hear a good lesson. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, you find the best apps!
    I love the video, the seal just wanted the photographer to eat a penguin,:) what a show of kindness, caring and love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your cat paw! MEOW. Thanks again for keeping the linky open for such a long time. xoxo teri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts