13:365 (and a fun new app)

floral image
13:365 of #365Drawings

font framedc
Hi all! I'm trying to (sometimes) blog document my collection of sketches, doodles, drawings and paintings which contribute to 365 Drawings, a series created by this lovely lady.  I always post my updates on Instagram (if you're interested in following along or joining in) You can also follow on Twitter by entering #365Drawings.

Todays drawing was digitally created using my iPad - the most fun art app I've come across to date and, just think, no watercolor spills!

The second is my very own font! It was created very quickly using a fantastic app called iFontmaker. (yes, I've been a little App crazy lately) The fun part is you can instantly create a shareable and downloadable .tff file which can actually be put to good use!  Feel free to download my font here. (let me know if you have trouble with the link)

As for the bags? I've got several luscious new babies in the works. Updates to soon follow.

Comments

  1. Cool font, Lori! And I had no problem with the download. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multi-talented. Is there anything you can't do?! (Oh, by the way, have you ever made a diaper bag?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that app for my i-pad as well but after watching that video I now need to buy some stuff for that!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts