I'm running around like a crazy lady already as I prepare to head up to Cincinnati next week. And it's just Wednesday. Is this organized prepping a woman thing or a mother thing? And I'm right brained!
In other news...
Atlanta was gorgeous today - mid 60's gorgeous. Truly a January treat. Sophie and I took advantage of the day and spent some much needed time outdoors. Soph snooped and I snapped. Pictures.
How about you? Do you practically snap when readying for an upcoming trip? Or you a "go with the flow" kind of girl?
those eyes! melt my heart. wonderful, crisp, beautiful images. When I travel I make lists beforehand... and then freak out as I'm packing and headed out the door. "did i forget anything??" :-) Enjoy your trip!
Lilli, I use a Canon T2i and for these pictures, I used the kit telephoto lens, I think it's 55-250. It comes in handy for getting images outside and not getting too close to the subject.
those eyes! melt my heart. wonderful, crisp, beautiful images. When I travel I make lists beforehand... and then freak out as I'm packing and headed out the door. "did i forget anything??" :-) Enjoy your trip!
ReplyDeleteMay I know the camere which you use?
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely focus on object =)
Oh, I definitely snap ... and at others too! It can get ugly! I make every attempt to calm myself!
ReplyDeleteLilli, I use a Canon T2i and for these pictures, I used the kit telephoto lens, I think it's 55-250. It comes in handy for getting images outside and not getting too close to the subject.
ReplyDeleteI snap! Try to plan it all! :) Travel safely.
ReplyDeleteOh, please send some of that weather here!
ReplyDeleteIt has been so cold and gray for many days now.
These are beautiful photographs, Lori! I especially love the first one. Such a precious face!
xo.