quiet life

quiet life - albert einstein

enjoy your Sunday.


Comments

  1. My eyes are resting on your beautiful picture - it is so true that we need quiet moments - for just being and letting our thoughts wonder ... So we can reflect anew!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting quote to ponder and I LOVE your drawn art/studio at top right. Am sure I've told you before on some posts how I admire your calligraphy, colouring talent, it is very impressive, eye-catching, creative and beautiful. You have to get a lot of enjoyment from working with your art....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote and a lovely photo Lori, perfect for contemplation in this season.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts