getting ready

IMG_8186---Version-2
This time every year, I'm in the mood for change. First thing on my list was a new winter logo. After some serious back and forth, I settled on winter blues with a dusting of snow and the color of rosy violet beautyberries. Did you know there are berries which are lucky enough to have that given name? Beautyberries. I like that.

IMG_8587c

IMG_8572c

IMG_8577c
So after playing a little with my paints and rearranging things with Photoshop, I arrived at the (probably not so final) logo you now see in the upper right corner.

Next? A new January desktop calendar and printable calendar for you - coming next week.

Are you taking time off this week or are you (like me) playing with new ideas?

Comments

  1. I love the new logo! You do such wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new logo. The colours and sparkly snow are simply wonderful and the beautyberries are perfect.
    Busy here attending to aged extended family and their needs........

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous colors...perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, looks like winter. Im itching to get started on so many projects that I put off this past year. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! the berries look sugary and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts