well hello Saturday: a gift to myself

tall artist pouch - studio waterstone

tall artist pouch - studio waterstone

tall artist pouch - studio waterstone
Let's face it. Sometimes you've just gotta. I was dying for one of the tall artist's pouches. So late yesterday, I scrounged through my scrap leather and found two, just big enough, un-matching pieces, some distressed red leather and a wooden ball for the pull, and I finally found the courage to cut into this piece of hand stamped linen (a lovely gift from an extremely sweet lady). And do you know what?  

I love the mishmash styling of this little bugger.  I mean REALLY love it.  Something about making something lovely from scraps makes my heart go pitter patter.

Have a wonderful Saturday. Find something that makes your heart go pitter patter.

FYI: more artist's pouches (the matching kind) can be found here.

Comments

  1. Don't blame ya there, it's a beauty! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't blame ya there, it's a beauty! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really love it too! I skipped a breath when I saw it.....
    Kim (Texas)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! We often forget that we need pretty new things, too, and just make them for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really covet that (both the bag and the creativity). You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts