the weekend in pics (and a little inspiration)

IMG_7954
guest room, ready for the week ahead

IMG_7949

IMG_7942
I envy her ability to always look comfy

IMG_7944

IMG_7935

IMG_7962
a gift from a sweet little boy who said that they needed to be in water.  I happily obliged.

IMG_7945

IMG_7925
while cleaning (and goofing off)

and for a little Monday inspiration...

Really want to embroider both of these.
In awe of this artist.
Coveting this and these.
Will be eating this on Friday.

I hope that you have a beautiful Monday.


Comments

  1. That spare room looks mighty inviting! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spare room looks mighty inviting! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I wish I had had your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks very comfortable and inviting. Did you make the quilt yourself Lori?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg our cats are twins!! My Sam looks exactly like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt was made by my daughter! She made it when she was about 13-14 years old and was housebound with a terrible illness. It was her first sewing project (and I believe last) and I'm so proud of her. I absolutely love that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love every single picture on this post! And your links for the pottery....divine! From your comments above, I see that you have passed on your seamstress talents to your daughter...beautiful quilt! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts